NFL Pick 'Em, Championship Round: For week three of the playoffs, pick the two winners, three individual categories and one team pick by 2:30 p.m. Eastern on Sunday. Standings corrected from last week for Jacoby Jones.
posted by rcade to fantasy at 09:05 PM - 27 comments
Two Weeks Ago
Correction: 5. Jacoby Jones, 117 yards: rcade, tahoemoj, cixelsyd, Etrigan
1. Baltimore over Denver: Etrigan
2. San Francisco over Green Bay: Mr Bismarck, China Grover, Etrigan, BitterOldPunk, Ying Yang Mafia,
3. Atlanta over Seattle: rcade, tommytrump, Mr Bismarck, NerfballPro, jmd82, bender, holden, BitterOldPunk, flannelenigma
4. New England over Houston: rcade, NoMich, tommytrump, Mr Bismarck, NerfballPro, jmd82, China Grover, bender, grum@work, Etrigan, holden, BitterOldPunk, Ying Yang Mafia, flannelenigma, hincandenza
5. Quarterback with most yards (Russell Wilson, 385 yards): no one
6. Running back with most yards (Ray Rice, 131 yards): no one
7. Kicker with most points (Matt Bryant, 12 points): rcade, tommytrump, holden, BitterOldPunk
8. Defense forcing most turnovers (Baltimore, 3): Etrigan
posted by rcade at 09:07 PM on January 19
1. The winner of San Francisco at Atlanta
2. The winner of Baltimore at New England
3. The quarterback who will pass for the most yards
4. The player who will run for the most yards
5. A player who will get an interception
6. The defense that will give up the fewest passing yards
posted by rcade at 09:10 PM on January 19
posted by tommytrump at 09:40 PM on January 19
2. New England
posted by ChinaGrover at 10:03 PM on January 19
posted by Mr Bismarck at 10:21 PM on January 19
2. New England
3. Tom Brady
4. Ray Rice
5. Dashon Goldson
6. San Francisco
posted by rcade at 10:54 PM on January 19
5. [no one]
posted by grum@work at 11:38 PM on January 19
1. San Francisco
5. DeCoud (Atlanta)
6. New England
posted by Etrigan at 12:12 AM on January 20
posted by Ying Yang Mafia at 12:50 AM on January 20
posted by jmd82 at 12:53 AM on January 20
posted by Irish627 at 01:43 AM on January 20
posted by ic23b at 02:04 AM on January 20
5. McCourty (NE)
posted by jeremias at 07:34 AM on January 20
Dashon Goldson (SF)
posted by NerfballPro at 09:20 AM on January 20
A lot of people (including myself, apparently) hedging by having Brady with the most passing yards, and Atlanta as the defense giving up the fewest passing yards.
posted by ChinaGrover at 11:35 AM on January 20
Atlanta's last second comeback denied Etrigan a perfect record picking the winners.
posted by rcade at 11:40 AM on January 20
3. Joe Flacco
4. Frank Gore
5. Chris Culliver
posted by cixelsyd at 11:46 AM on January 20
posted by tahoemoj at 12:34 PM on January 20
2. New Engleterra
4. Kaepernick (Cam Newton could not be stopped by Atlanta. 100 yards per game *this season*. You know, a year after defending Newton twice last season.)
6. New Engleterra
posted by NoMich at 01:08 PM on January 20
So, even though I asked about it last night, I didn't see this till now, and the first game is underway, a little into the second quarter.
That said, I'll pick around the ongoing game if that's okay with rcade- after all, I'm basically trying to qualify for the Costanza at this point! :)
1. N/A: This one won't count- so I'll pick the 49ers on principle. :)
2. New England
4. Stevan Ridley (NE)
5. Devin McCourty (NE)
6. New England
posted by hincandenza at 03:59 PM on January 20
Nice pick, Cixelsyd.
posted by rcade at 05:21 PM on January 20
See, now I feel like I deserve the point more for picking the 49ers when they were already down 17-0 after barely more than a quarter.... :)
posted by hincandenza at 05:47 PM on January 20
posted by rcade at 05:53 PM on January 20
You can see he pulled a muscle in his groin on that tantrum.
His right leg slides out from under him, and you can see him just start to reach for that side of the groin when he starts to turn around.
posted by grum@work at 06:05 PM on January 20
Cake! I want cake now!
posted by Mr Bismarck at 07:34 PM on January 20
posted by Mr Bismarck at 09:15 PM on January 20
Brother Jim *needs* to win the Super Bowl now. That fatal heart attack and/or debilitating stroke is happening some time sooner than we all think.
posted by NoMich at 07:21 AM on January 21
You're not logged in. Please log in or register.
Copyright © 2016 SportsFilterAll posts and comments are © their original authors.