||Montreal (via Calgary, Kingston, Waterloo, Toronto and Edinburgh, Scotland)
||April 23, 2003
||July 24, 2013
gspm has posted 111 links and 1235 comments to SportsFilter and 151 links and 1129 comments to the Locker Room and 1 column.
- The "gold medal" hockey game of the 1988 winter olympics, Finland beats the USSR (but in those days it was a round robin competition and the USSR had already clinched)
- 1989 - Lanny McDonald pots his 500th and final (reg season) NHL goal against the New York Islanders and I was sitting in great seats along the goal line at the end where he scored on a wraparound.
- 1995 - Raptors vs the Lakers in the Skydome. Shaq misses a potential game winning shot at the buzzer, the sucky Raptors WIN.
- 2002 - Toronto Blue Jays game in a box / can I tell you how much that rocks / who cares about the score / when there's beer and food galore. GO! - Leafs, Raptors, Jays. And an EPL team to be named later. MY Top Comments (well, if I can be a judge of such things)
- analysis of NBA draft busts
- an analysis of how Sportsfilter responded to the various events on a list of the top 10 scandals and controversies of 2003 PLUS I sorta started Ask Spofi. Regrettably, I missed the legacy-making chance of actually naming the launch thread in an appropriate manner (but hey, it beat the launch of Ask MeFi by three weeks). And I also represent all the Crap City franchises in the SpoFi fantasy leagues.
- Crap City Crapaneers - 3rd in Yahoo Pick 'em NFL Football 2003
- Crap City Crapadiens - 3rd in Yahoo NHL pool 2003-04
- Crappanova Wildcats - 8th in Yahoo Pick 'em NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2004
- Crap City United - 7th in EPL Football 2003-04
- 2nd in NHL Playoff pool 2004
- Crap City Crap Sox - 10th in 2004 Yahoo MLB pool
- Crap City Crapshoot - T-5th Yahoo Survival NFL Football 2004
- Crap City Crapaneers - 8th of 18 in Yahoo Pick 'em NFL Football 2004
- Crap City Collegiate - 8th of 32 in Yahoo Pick 'em NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2005
- Crap City Generals - 3rd of 10 in Yahoo NBA head-to-head 2004-05
- Crap City United - 6th of 30 in EPL Football 2004-05
- Crap City Crap Sox - 9th of 17 in the 2005 Yahoo MLB Pool
- 2005 MLB playoffs Lockerroom pick em' - winner, out of 21 pickers.
- Crap City Crapaneers, 2005 Yahoo! NFL Confidence Pick 'em - out of 22 pickers.
- 6th of 32 in the Men's Hockey Olympicks lockerroom confidence pool
- 6th of 29 in the World Baseball Classic lockerroom confidence pick em
- Crappanova Wildcats, 26th of 34 in the Yahoo Pick 'em NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2007
- Crap City Craphawks, 10th of 20 in the 2005-06 NHL roto
- Crap City Comets, 2nd of 14 in the 2005-06 NBA head to head
- Crap City United, 5th of 23 in 2005-06 EPL Football
- Lockerroom Ryder Cup confidence pool out of 11
- Crap City Crap Sox, 16th of 17 in 2006 MLB rotisserie
- Crap City Craphawks - 5th of 19 in 2006-07 NHL Roto
- Crap City Crap Wings - 2nd out of 12 in 2006-07 NHL H2H
- Crap City Collegiate, 22nd out of 36 in Yahoo Pick 'em NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament 2007
- Crap City United - out of 37 in 2006-07 EPL Football
Spofi EPL Fantasy League 09-10 Week 0 Update: The league is open for business. If you reopen and old team and were part of the pool last year then you should be able to re-enter the pool by selecting it from your "Leagues". New entrants can use the code contained in the thread.
posted by gspm to fantasy at 10:28 AM on July 18 - 12 comments