Recent Comments

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

As much as I loved celebrating Ryan's pugilism, I believe that Ventura decided halfway to the mound that he couldn't punch a legend but couldn't turn around either.

posted by rcade at 11:20 AM on April 18

SportsFilter: The Thursday Huddle

Rob Gronkowski left the Patriots a lovely parting gift. It will be treasured.

posted by Howard_T at 11:18 AM on April 18

SportsFilter: The Thursday Huddle

No, but it's a brilliant idea

posted by NoMich at 10:53 AM on April 18

SportsFilter: The Thursday Huddle

Do the Canes have a theme night where the men pull down their family's floral curtains and sew them into festive Don Cherry sport coats?

posted by beaverboard at 09:59 AM on April 18

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

Here's the thing that people either don't care about or are completely overlooking: the wind seemed to have been taken out of Washington's sails after that fight. Sure, they continued to play dirty, but they got completely dominated in all other aspects of that game. I mean, they had one single solitary shot on goal in the 2nd period.

posted by NoMich at 09:00 AM on April 18

SportsFilter: The Thursday Huddle

...last year at this time, the renewal rate for [Carolina Hurricanes] season tickets was 72 percent. This year, they're currently at 91 percent. The new plans sold year over year has been an increase of 262 percent.

Hmm. It's almost as if there is a correlation between winning and fans in the seats.

posted by NoMich at 08:59 AM on April 18

SportsFilter: The Thursday Huddle

A Duke assistant and his wife got Zion Williamson to deliver a gender reveal dunk.

posted by rcade at 08:40 AM on April 18

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

Hockey fights haven't yet become baseball fights

The undercard to this one was Ryan v. Ventura. Mixed age and weight divisions, one round, no holds barred.

The time I really wished baseball was like hockey was when Pete Rose ran into Ray Fosse in the 1970 All Star game. I would have loved to see someone from the AL squad ring Rose's bell.

posted by beaverboard at 01:07 AM on April 18

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

Let me rephrase. Of course you want to "hurt" your opponent--as in, make them feel pain, or hurt.

You don't generally want to "hurt" your opponent--as in INJURE them. I know almost every hockey player wants to deliver a big hit, but you don't want the recipient of that hit to break a bone or be concussed.

posted by tahoemoj at 03:42 PM on April 17

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

I don't question Ovechkin accepting a challenge to fight.

But the idea you can choose to fight somebody in hockey while not wanting to hurt them seems pretty dubious to me. It would be more honest if Ovechkin said "you don't want to see a guy get seriously hurt" than "you don't want to see a guy get hurt."

He wanted to hurt Svechnikov. Svechnikov wanted to hurt him. That's the whole point of punching somebody repeatedly in the head.

Hockey fights haven't yet become baseball fights. There are genuine punches thrown and they often continue until somebody is getting creamed.

posted by rcade at 02:19 PM on April 17

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

There's a difference between a dirty hit and a mutually-agreed-upon fight (if that really is what happened on Monday). When the two players decide to drop the gloves and go at it, they do so pursuant to their roles as professional hockey players. And I can see how, as professionals, you want to win the fight, but you don't want to hurt the opponent. So Alan May be damned, I think Ovi sincerely didn't want to hurt Svechnikov, he did what he had to do under the circumstances, and now he genuinely feels bad for the kid that he has to sit because he's concussed.

The kid showed grit squaring off against the bigger, stronger, heavier Ovechkin. And I don't anticipate a rematch.

posted by tahoemoj at 11:59 AM on April 17

NoMich!

posted by MrFrisby at 10:57 PM on April 16

Alex Ovechkin Knocks Out Chippy Opponent in Fight

"Back in my era, no one ever apologized for a fight. That's kind of the stock thing that Ovi did, now you say, 'Oh, I hope he's all right.' Every hit from behind, every big-time hit in the middle of the ice, players are saying, Well, I hope he's okay.' Well, I never sent a text, I never sent a thank you, I never sent a letter. I never had anyone visit me when they hurt me, so, you know what, it happened." -- ex player-turned-broadcaster Alan May

posted by rcade at 08:25 PM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

When the NBA Playoff Pick 'em went to the new format for making picks, I couldn't easily make my usual lengthy dissertation on the games. I promised (threatened?) to drop something in the Huddle when I had a chance. Here it is.

I watched the second half of the 76ers/Magic game 2 and then made it through the 3rd quarter of the Warriors/Clippers. I went to bed planning to write on the theme that "Order is Restored in the Playoffs". Then I flipped on the TV this morning, and the theme changed to WTF? There seems to be a disturbance in the Force, Master Luke. Lets take a series by series look.

Milwaukee vs Detroit: When you have perhaps the most dominant player still playing, a solid group of secondary scorers, tight defense, and a good coach, there's little that can go wrong. Detroit might steal one game if Blake Griffin can come back healthy, but that's all. This one continues in an orderly manner.

Toronto vs Orlando: I predicted a Magic upset in this one, so it's really not that much of a surprise to see Magic win game 1. In the pre-season many were saying that Toronto had the best bench in the league, but it does not look that way now. Having Vucevic as a large force both on offense and defense tends to force Toronto to the perimeter. Magic can score with anybody, so much comes down to Raptors' ability to hit the 3s.

Philadelphia vs Brooklyn: 76ers decided to play basketball last night, but were greatly helped by Nets' inability to defend the paint. 76ers attempted only 12 3-point shots, making 4, yet scored 145 points. Going 26 0f 32 from the line tends to make a large difference, and you don't get to the line that often without getting into the paint. Brooklyn's defense was exposed, Philadelphia decided to work hard, thus the result. It should remain in this pattern for the rest of the series.

Boston vs Indiana: I heard the talking heads on TNT and other media outlets talking about how unwatchable game 1 in this series was. Guys, I was at the game. I could see what was going on. Last I looked, there were 2 ways to win an NBA game, and both come down to scoring more points than your opponent. These 2 teams did it the hard way -- keep your opponent from scoring the easy points and make it difficult for him to score otherwise. Turnovers nearly killed Boston in this one, but they managed to play enough defense early that they were able to stay in the game. The Pacers missing 9 free throws (of 21) certainly helped, but Indiana hasn't been a good free throw shooting team all season. Pacers also shot around 22% from outside the arc, but their season average isn't much better. One play in the first quarter shows the difference. Pacers' Collison is on the dribble facing up against Horford on the right wing. Collison fakes right, then tries to go left. Horford's feet are dancing up and down as he slides laterally right then left to cut Collison off. This continues for several seconds until Collison pulls up for a 15-footer and loses his grip on the ball. Horford dives to the floor, tips the ball toward toward Aron Baynes, he recovers it, and the Celtics are off to the races. If you really understand the game, you really appreciate things like this. Indiana is too good to go easily, but I still like my Celtics in 5.

I have to get ready for a baseball game (I have the plate this afternoon) so I will hit the Western Conference tomorrow.

posted by Howard_T at 01:12 PM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Looked to me that the goaltender had at least one skate, perhaps both, within the blue paint, although at the very edge thereof. The player that hit her was chasing the puck and really had no chance to avoid. It's not a 'bad' call, rather a very tight one that could have gone either way. Too bad for both teams that it had to come down to something like that.

posted by Howard_T at 12:20 PM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Bad call, especially but replay officials. Goalie was responsible for initiating contact by attempting to make a play a long way out of the net. Looks to me that if contact wasn't made the goalie slides even further out of the play while the goal is scored.

posted by cixelsyd at 11:09 AM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Gut wrenching for the Finns

posted by NoMich at 09:11 AM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

U.S. wins women's world hockey title with controversial shootout victory over Finland

posted by tommytrump at 08:57 AM on April 16

SportsFilter: The Monday Huddle

I hate that Svech got suckered into that fight, but I have nothing but respect for that 19 year old kid scoring goals and standing up for himself in the playoffs. And fuck Orpik and his dirty ass play. But hey, 5-0 tonight and I'll be there in the ESA for Thursday night's tilt.

posted by NoMich at 10:16 PM on April 15

SportsFilter: The Monday Huddle

In other hockey news, young Russian boy gets beat up by old Russian man.

posted by grum@work at 10:11 PM on April 15

Tiger Wins The Masters

Absolutely incredible.

posted by BornIcon at 02:05 PM on April 15

Tiger Wins The Masters

Pfft! Beginner's luck

posted by NoMich at 12:34 PM on April 15

Tiger Wins The Masters

I know that he's an imperfect human, but I am thrilled for him. To the extent that his issues were not self-inflicted--injuries I mean--I think it's awesome that he could overcome the odds to win #15. To the extent that his issues were self-inflicted--the narcissistic philandering, etc.--I sincerely hope he has gotten himself right in the head.

posted by tahoemoj at 12:31 PM on April 15

Tiger Wins The Masters

Jim Nantz is a lucky guy every April, but he's especially lucky this year. Two breakthroughs by the often doubted, once dismissed in the span of 6 days.

posted by beaverboard at 02:45 PM on April 14

Tiger Wins The Masters

Unbelievable.

posted by grum@work at 02:30 PM on April 14

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

I'd like to find a way to save your dissertations

Perhaps I will enter them in The Huddle rather than load too much verbiage into the Pick 'em.

Look for them there.

posted by Howard_T at 05:15 PM on April 13

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

Other picks that I was not able to make:

76ers over the Nets in 5

Pick one of the top three point scorers in this round in points per game: J. Harden (HOU)

Pick one of the top three rebounders in this round in rebounds per game: J. Emiid (PHI)

Pick the team that will score the most points per game: Milwaukee Bucks

Pick a team that will score 130 points in a game: Milwaukee Bucks

posted by NoMich at 03:33 PM on April 13

in
Raptors in 4
Warriors in 5
Nuggets in 6
Celtics in 7
Trail Blazers in 7
Bucks in 4
Rockets in 6
Top point scorer:
Top rebounder:
Top scoring team:
Team scoring 130:

Dang it, I was not near a computer for the better part of the last two days

posted by NoMich at 03:30 PM on April 13

SportsFilter: The Saturday Huddle

McGill University, arguably the top academic school in Canada, is dropping its team name, the 'Redmen". Varsity rower and member of the Kainai First Nation, Tomas Jirousek, led the campaign.

posted by rumple at 02:22 PM on April 13

Top point scorer: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee
Top rebounder: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee
Top scoring team: Warriors
Team scoring 130: Warriors

posted by bender at 01:42 AM on April 13

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

This form works nicely, rcade, how did you come by it?

I wrote it using Bootstrap 4, PHP and Smarty.

I'd like to find a way to save your dissertations. They're a fine tradition.

posted by rcade at 11:47 PM on April 12

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

Somehow I managed to post this twice. Double click on Submit? Oh well, disregard one of them, but not both.

posted by Howard_T at 10:13 PM on April 12

76ers in 5
Magic in 6
Warriors in 4
Nuggets in 7
Celtics in 5
Thunder in 6
Bucks in 5
Rockets in 5
Top point scorer: Harden
Top rebounder: Adams
Top scoring team: Bucks
Team scoring 130: Rockets

So you have found a way to eliminate my scholarly dissertations. I've been on the ball field all afternoon, so I am not much in the mood to write anyway. This form works nicely, rcade, how did you come by it?

posted by Howard_T at 10:10 PM on April 12

posted by Howard_T at 10:10 PM on April 12

Revised picks:

Top rebounder: Rudy Gobert

Ooh, slick!

posted by Ufez Jones at 04:51 PM on April 12

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

Ufez: Do that on the form. When you save it again it will post a comment here about the change.

posted by rcade at 04:29 PM on April 12

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

Switching my rebounder from Embiid to Rudy Gobert.

posted by Ufez Jones at 04:09 PM on April 12

76ers in 6
Raptors in 4
Warriors in 5
Spurs in 7
Celtics in 6
Thunder in 7
Bucks in 5
Rockets in 5
Top point scorer: James Harden
Top rebounder: Andre Drummond
Top scoring team: Bucks
Team scoring 130: Bucks

My Detroit Pistons made the playoffs but sorry to say that the first round is it for them.

posted by ic23b at 01:24 PM on April 12

SportsFilter: The Friday Huddle

It's funny how close in format the NHL and NBA playoffs are. If you like one you're bound to like the other if you follow both sports.

posted by rcade at 12:54 PM on April 12

76ers in 4
Raptors in 6
Warriors in 5
Spurs in 7
Celtics in 7
Thunder in 5
Bucks in 4
Rockets in 4
Top point scorer: J.Harden (HOU)
Top rebounder: A.Drummond (DET)
Top scoring team: Warriors

Top point scorer: James Harden
Top rebounder: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Top scoring team: Bucks
Team scoring 130: Warriors

posted by rcade at 11:48 AM on April 12

Enter SportsFilter's NHL Playoff Pick 'Em

I had not been following the NHL Playoffs Pick 'em, so this is the first I had heard of your illness, ic23b. You are on my prayer list. Get well soon.

posted by Howard_T at 02:45 PM on April 11

Enter SportsFilter's NHL Playoff Pick 'Em

Thank you for the "Get Well" wishes.

posted by ic23b at 02:28 PM on April 11

SportsFilter: The Wednesday Huddle

I can't imagine getting trucked like that by a 6' 6" dude propelled on ice skates. Woof, no thanks

posted by NoMich at 01:01 PM on April 11

SportsFilter: The Wednesday Huddle

Keep that head up young fella

Wow, that'll leave a mark. I'm very happy Boyle didn't get called for a high hit there. I know the NHL is trying to eliminate contact with the head, and I realize that the initial contact there was Boyle's left shoulder with Dickinson's head, but it sure looked like Boyle was focused on the center of Dickinson's chest when he put his shoulder down for the hit. The only reason the contact was made with the head was because of (i) size differential (Boyle is 6'6", Dickinson 6'2") and (ii) the fact that Dickinson had his head down. I'm glad that there is a certain amount of discretion to let hits like that go without the call.

posted by tahoemoj at 11:54 AM on April 11

SportsFilter: The Wednesday Huddle

Yeah, that was really scary. Dickinson did wind up coming back later in the game though.

Miro's second goal was just a thing of beauty.

posted by Ufez Jones at 09:00 AM on April 11

SportsFilter: The Wednesday Huddle

Oh boy. Keep that head up young fella

posted by NoMich at 08:55 AM on April 11

Flames in 5
Sharks in 7
Maple Leafs in 7
Capitals in 5

posted by GalaxiePete at 08:06 PM on April 10

Get well soon, ic23b!

The score-6 pick for Lightning is looking pretty good after one period of one game.

posted by rcade at 07:59 PM on April 10

Team with shutout: Lightning

Get well ic23b !!

posted by tommytrump at 03:48 PM on April 10

Yeah, ic23b, get well soon. We need you around here

posted by NoMich at 03:37 PM on April 10

Budweiser's Emotional Ad Shows How Dwyane Wade Has Touched People's Lives

Don't really care for AB products but I have to say they have some of the BEST commercials! I knew a little about his charity work but never knew the extent. Keep up your generous work, Mr. Wade

posted by steelergirl at 03:35 PM on April 10

Bruins in 7
Capitals in 5
Penguins in 6
Top goal scorer: Nikita Kucherov
Top goalie (save %): Jordan Binnington
Team with shutout: Golden Knights

Will try and keep up, Ive been in hospital for three weeks and have no idea when I will get out. Have to use community computer so hopefully I will not miss deadlines.

posted by ic23b at 02:24 PM on April 10

Enter SportsFilter's NHL Playoff Pick 'Em

It's the annual Fritsy sighting!! Yay!!

posted by NoMich at 02:22 PM on April 10

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

I'm going to keep an eye on them going forward since they just lured Eric Musselman away from my hometown Nevada Wolfpack. For the past two seasons under Musselman's direction the 'Pack has been nationally relevant for the first time since Nick Fazekas strolled the Reno hardwood.

posted by tahoemoj at 01:43 PM on April 10

Predators in 6
Jets in 7
Flames in 5
Golden Knights in 7
Lightning in 4
Bruins in 6
Capitals in 6
Penguins in 7
Top goal scorer: Pastrnak (BOS)
Top goalie (save %): Marc-Andre Fleury
Team with shutout: Flames

This is the year that I don't pick the Sharks to go all the way, so...maybe I can head down to San Jose to see the cup sometime this summer?

posted by tahoemoj at 01:37 PM on April 10

Stars in 6
Blues in 6
Flames in 6
Golden Knights in 6
Lightning in 5
Maple Leafs in 7
Capitals in 5
Penguins in 7
Top goal scorer: Nikita Kucherov
Top goalie (save %): Ben Bishop
Team scoring 6: Golden Knights
Team with shutout: Stars

Let's go Devils! #1 draft pick!

posted by werty at 01:13 PM on April 10

Stars in 6
Blues in 7
Flames in 5
Golden Knights in 7
Lightning in 5
Bruins in 7
Hurricanes in 6
Penguins in 5
Top goal scorer: Kucherov
Top goalie (save %): Jordan Binnington
Team with shutout: Stars

Slick new interface! Well done, rcade.

posted by Ufez Jones at 12:05 PM on April 10

Islanders in 7
Top goal scorer: John Tavares
Top goalie (save %): Jordan Binnington
Team with shutout: Predators

posted by MrFrisby at 11:35 AM on April 10

Deadspin Has Been Traded

Eventually every company in North America will be owned by a single "Private Equity" firm and the only way they will be able to capitalize on the investment is to sell to the Russians or Chinese.

posted by cixelsyd at 11:11 AM on April 10

Maple Leafs in 7
Capitals in 6
Islanders in 7
Top goal scorer: Gaudreau
Top goalie (save %): Marc-Andre Fleury
Team with shutout: Blues

Someone has to show the Maple Leaves some love!

posted by jjzucal at 10:12 AM on April 10

XFL May Have 44 Players on Field During Overtime

Do we tell Oliver Luck most knockout soccer matches have penalty kicks after 30 minutes of overtime?

I thought Vince McMahon told us the XFL would be "football" ... here comes the gimmicks.

posted by jjzucal at 10:08 AM on April 10

Stars in 7
Blues in 5
Flames in 5
Golden Knights in 5
Lightning in 6
Bruins in 7
Hurricanes in 7
Islanders in 6
Top goal scorer: John Tavares
Top goalie (save %): Ben Bishop
Team scoring 6: Washington
Team with shutout: Lightning

Diggin the new format, rcade

posted by NoMich at 08:52 AM on April 10

Predators in 5
Jets in 7
Flames in 5
Golden Knights in 7
Lightning in 4
Maple Leafs in 7
Capitals in 5
Penguins in 6
Top goal scorer: Kucherov
Top goalie (save %): Andrei Vasilevskiy
Team scoring 6: Maple Leafs
Team with shutout: Lightning

I definitely like this format for making the picks.

posted by grum@work at 06:39 AM on April 10

Revised picks:

Lightning in 6

posted by rcade at 02:18 AM on April 10

Enter SportsFilter's NHL Playoff Pick 'Em

Go Isles. That is all/lol.

posted by jagsnumberone at 02:17 AM on April 10

Capitals in 4
Penguins in 7
Top goal scorer: A Mathews
Top goalie (save %): Braden Holtby
Team scoring 6: Sharks
Team with shutout: Predators

Thanks rcade the new system is great on the phone. Also if the Leaves and Bruins could both lose that'd be nice.

posted by rumple at 01:49 AM on April 10

Bruins in 6
Capitals in 7
Islanders in 6
Top goal scorer: Steven Stamkos
Top goalie (save %): Ben Bishop
Team with shutout: Stars

I'm showing a lot of restraint by not picking Dallas for top scorer too.

posted by rcade at 01:21 AM on April 10

Enter SportsFilter's NBA Playoff Pick 'Em

Use this link to make your picks, which will be posted in this discussion when you submit them. Make changes up until the game time of each series (or the first series on prop bets).

There's a Comment field at the bottom of the form that you can use to talk about your prognostications.

Unlike past contests, picks posted as comments won't work. You have to use the form. I tried to make it easy and mobile friendly.

The first game is at 2:30 p.m. Saturday. Make sure to get your props in by then.

posted by rcade at 01:19 AM on April 10

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Final Four weekend in Minneapolis was fantastic. The NCAA does championships better than any professional league by a long shot.

Big congrats to all teams involved. Any one of the four could have won the championship if 1 or 2 plays went in their direction. Ultimately Virginia made the most of their opportunities and are a deserving champion.

There are 3 common themes that all 4 teams shared: first, each had a majority of key players who had been with the program for multiple years; second, each team had great coaching; third, all played great team defense.

posted by cixelsyd at 11:36 PM on April 09

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

I think Bennett and Beard are an interesting contrast - Bennett had his run of success at Washington State that brought UVa calling, but it was a pretty slow burn for him at UVa, working up from pretty much nothing to "competitive" to "dominant" (at least for the regular season) and now fully validated by tournament success. Beard's rise at Texas Tech has been meteoric by comparison. I'd certainly like for there to be more Bennett-type coaching stories in college basketball, but I'm not sure Beard is it - he could certainly stay at Tech and they could be a power for years to come, but as of yet he doesn't have the mutual investment that exists between Bennett, UVa, and the Cavalier fan community. I do think you're right that most of the schools hunting for coaches right now are basically lateral moves for Beard in terms of prestige, so I'd think the only temptation would be major dollars from a flagship state university with some built-in recruiting advantage (Texas?). I just see Beard as much more of a threat to leave sometime soon than Bennett. And I hope there's not any complacency about Bennett's feelings mixed into that.

posted by LionIndex at 07:06 PM on April 09

Budweiser's Emotional Ad Shows How Dwyane Wade Has Touched People's Lives

That's a nice way to honor his contributions. I didn't know his mom had been in prison.

posted by rcade at 05:37 PM on April 09

Deadspin Has Been Traded

Wait till they get to be my age and are buying compression undershirts a size too small to keep weekend soccer games from turning into a free form jello jog.

posted by beaverboard at 02:58 PM on April 09

Deadspin Has Been Traded

Is the "10-to-34-year-old market" really a thing?

According to my son whose job is market research, particularly customer insights, it is certainly a thing, and a very important thing. Much of your sports apparel and paraphernalia marketing is directed toward this segment.

posted by Howard_T at 01:56 PM on April 09

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Johnny Manziel now goes by John, but the bigger news at this link is that he still thinks he can make an NFL team. Surely that ship has sailed after he crashed out of the CFL.

posted by rcade at 12:20 PM on April 09

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

If TT had won, it would have made a Texas trifecta with the Longhorns winning the NIT and Baylor winning the women's title.

Nonetheless, Lubbock has become a focal point for the nation's sporting interest.

1) Mahomes 2) Kliff Kingsbury failing upward and currently the main attraction among NFL draft reporters and "analysts" 3) Red Raiders march to the NCAA title game and came close to winning it

The more I learned about Chris Beard between the 2nd and 3rd weekends of the tournament the more I decided I would be OK with him winning the championship. Hope he stays where he is. He is going to get some players and he can compete right where he is, just like Bennett has done at Va. For Beard, a job like Arkansas at this point is not even a sideways move let alone upward. They're huffing the fumes of prior glory.

posted by beaverboard at 10:47 AM on April 09

SportsFilter: The Tuesday Huddle

Congrats to the Hoos fans around these parts. That was a well-deserved national championship

posted by NoMich at 07:30 AM on April 09

NBA Pick 'Em Final Week: All the Marbles Edition

Tuesday:
Boston by 9 (SLAM)
Houston by 7

Wednesday:
Orlando by 5
Denver by 9 (SLAM)

posted by Ufez Jones at 07:45 PM on April 08

Deadspin Has Been Traded

Is the "10-to-34-year-old market" really a thing?

In the sense that they're mostly still dependent on an allowance from parents. Boom, swish! I'm here all week folks!

posted by billsaysthis at 05:34 PM on April 08