Yeah, after reading the apparent facts, he probably won't (shouldn't) win. In a small park like that, if you aren't paying attention, you are to blame. I've schmoozed at baseball games before, and it is perfectly acceptable to be facing the plate while talking out of the side of your face. Safety first.
posted by ChinaGrover at 08:15 PM on February 28
(I have no ideas about this case, so I could be totally wrong. The Yahoo story is silent as to the facts.)
What if he was in the second row, behind home plate, and the foul ball came through a pre-existing hole in the screen? I think a waiver wouldn't work in that situation.
If he's down the left field line, and flubbed the catch, probably not. But I think it depends on the situation. Which, I think, is what the Idaho Supreme Court is saying.
posted by ChinaGrover at 02:40 PM on February 28
1. The winner of the Super Bowl: San Francisco
2. The over or under on 47.5 total points: Under
3. The quarterback who will pass for the most yards: Flacco
4. The player who will run for the most yards: Kaepernick
5. The player who will catch the most yards: Crabtree
6. The player who will score the first touchdown: Kaepernick
7. The player who will make the most tackles: N. Bowman
8. A player who will make an interception or recover a fumble ("none" not allowed): N. Bowman
9. A player who will get a sack: P. Willis
10. The brand that will win the Super Bowl Ad: Lincoln (Go Wil Wheaton!)
11: The Super Bowl's overnight rating (to one decimal place, for example 30.1, 35.2 or 39.0): 42.4
12: The total number of points scored in the game: 47
posted by ChinaGrover at 10:26 AM on February 03
3. Drew Brees
4. Adrian Peterson
5. Julio Jones
posted by ChinaGrover at 06:51 PM on January 26
A lot of people (including myself, apparently) hedging by having Brady with the most passing yards, and Atlanta as the defense giving up the fewest passing yards.
posted by ChinaGrover at 11:35 AM on January 20
2. New England
posted by ChinaGrover at 10:03 PM on January 19
posted by ChinaGrover at 11:27 AM on January 12
Copyright © 2013 SportsFilterAll posts and comments are © their original authors.