Steelers, not just Polahairdo, are well known for playing on the edge .. but they aren't the only team that does so.
Patriots fans - yes.
Lost the game, live with it and hopefully NE will get another chance this year.
posted by cixelsyd at 09:46 PM on November 02
Here's my ludicrous predictions:
- Edmonton becomes the best team in Alberta until Khabby has to serve time for DUI
- The Leafs win 3 in a row to open the season and have more points in October than they did at the end of Dec 2009 .. still miss the playoffs by 16 points
- Canucks realize that their backup 'tender is better than Luongo, but still play him sparingly
- Matt Cooke goons another unsuspecting opponent, this time resulting in permanent injury and ending a career (not Cooke's, as the NHL is spineless)
- Bettman finally comes clean and proclaims he never really had a clue about business or Hockey, and that he's simply been riding on family legacy since he was a youth ....
- No team approaches Darcy Tucker with a sweet deal to get him to reconsider his retirement decision
posted by cixelsyd at 01:26 AM on October 13
Copyright © 2014 SportsFilterAll posts and comments are © their original authors.